One of the differentiation features of our practice is that we take an active role in helping our clients understand more about how their decisions impact their financial and taxes.
We do this through one-on-one consultation and through a series of various classes, training sessions and workshops.
These are very practical and hands on courses, and are designed to offer practical information and solutions to our clients.
Below is a list of the current sessions offered. Select the course to find the next available date.
- Understanding the Basics of QuickBooks Desktop
- Understanding the Basics of QuickBooks Online
- Intermediate QuickBooks (call for more information)
- Business Assessment – A 10 Point Business Checkup
- Starting a Business (call for more information)
- Planning for Growth (call for more information)
- Maximizing Cash Flow
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Due Diligence that Leads to Selling your Business (call for more information)
- Mergers and Acquisitions (call for more information)
- Tax and Financial Considerations when Investing in Real Estate
- Selling Your Business
Current Event Schedule